If you don’t want your house to burn down, take precautions with your fireplace

I got everybody out of the house plus opened all the windows to air out the smoke

Both of us had a tense moment Last year while we were using our fireplace. Now, you’re never supposed to leave a fire unattended, especially the fireplace in your home! This is why some people choose to get either gas fireplaces or electric a singles, so they don’t have to deal with the risk of a fire in the home. Of course, everybody enjoys the authentic feeling of a wood burning fireplace, so you must take precautions. In our case, we weren’t using a spark guard in front of the fireplace. On top of that, I was cooking in the study room. I asked my son to keep an eye on the fireplace, although he was too stressed playing his online game when a spark flew out of the fireplace plus caught the carpet on fire. Suddenly, the smoke alarms were blaring plus I instinctively grabbed the fire extinguisher. I saw the smoke coming from the area of the fireplace plus ran over there plus started spraying where I saw flames. Fortunately, I was able to get all the fire out plus the whole place didn’t burn down. I got everybody out of the house plus opened all the windows to air out the smoke. Fortunately, only the carpet was burned plus it didn’t destroy the wood flooring beneath it, so we had that carpet replaced. Both of us got a spark guard for the fireplace so this never happens again. It would have been awful had our whole house burned down, but I’m ecstatic that everybody is okay plus we have taken steps to prevent this kind of thing from happening down the road.
air conditioning supplier

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *