The best solution was to close the place for a day and allow thorough ductwork cleaning to eliminate all the mold and mildew
I had to go to the eye doctor because my eyes were hurting. We had spent the whole day at the beach, which I knew had been a mistake, but in a rush to leave the house, I had forgotten to pack my sunglasses and hat to cover my face. My mother yelled all the way, however there was nothing we could do. The birthday party was about to start, and we were running later. We arrived at the beach venue right on time, and my aunt was happy to see us. Mom told her I was to blame for the delay, and I rolled our eyes at her. The next day, mom took me to the eye doctor to get checked out. While waiting in the sitting area, we noticed the room was smelling musty. No one had a clue why there was terrible air quality in the eye clinic waiting area. Mom couldn’t handle the smell anymore, so she went to find a nurse and ask what was going on. The medical professional informed mom there was an issue with the AC system, causing the musty smell in the whole space. They were waiting for the AC service and repair company to send an HVAC expert to inspect the unit. The AC worker arrived at the clinic while we were waiting for the eye doctor, and she began assessing the plan and noted a few problems with it. No one had cleaned it out in a long time, which created the perfect breeding ground for mold and mildew. The best solution was to close the place for a day and allow thorough ductwork cleaning to eliminate all the mold and mildew. If the clinic didn’t do this, the issue would get worse and even affect the health of most people in the building.