The last time I called the Heating, Ventilation, as well as A/C specialist to come to our home, I thought every one of us would only need minor work done on the Heating, Ventilation, as well as A/C equipment.
The cooling system struggled somewhat through the Summer season, but I didn’t believe it was anything too serious. Well, it was nothing however bad news when the Heating, Ventilation, as well as A/C professional arrived. She said not only did she find rips as well as holes in the ductwork system, even though she also came to learn that there was a crack in the heat exchanger. I asked if she could just replace that as well as quit making this thing such a large deal. She looked at me for a moment as well as said if the heat exchanger is cracked, it’s game over for my Heating, Ventilation, as well as A/C equipment. She said that every time the system was running, it was releasing carbon monoxide into my home, as well as that’s not what I wanted. She was right, I knew that carbon monoxide was a silent killer since my cousin died from that exact thing; Come to believe back on it, she was in a situation where she didn’t take great care of her Heating, Ventilation, as well as A/C system as well. I remember every one of us talked about it back in the afternoon how if you didn’t take care of your Heating, Ventilation, as well as A/C, you might die. Well, this was a drastic situation I realized as well as I had no option however to have a new Heating, Ventilation, as well as A/C system installed instantly. It basically emptied my whole savings account, however at least my family will not be at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning anymore in my house.