I work for the clothing factory & have been for the past multiple years.
Since it gets easily hot in the factory while I was in the manufacturing process, we had a heat pump to ensure that we were cool as we worked, occasionally, it got so busy in the factory especially when we had to meet production deadlines, & we forgot to have the cooling workman perform a/c repair on the unit; Now, this Summer we forgot to repair the equipment which was quite outdated but had served us as efficiently as possible.
When at the peak of production, we abruptly heard a loud bang where the equipment was sited & then we saw fire. Both of us all followed the fire drill that we had been trained to in case of such an issue. The air condition expert at the factory put out the fire. It had not caused any mangle apart from the equipment which was completely destroyed. The A/C worker determined that the heat & AC products had worn out & rubbed against each other causing a spark that ignited the unit. This was all because we did not take usual care of the ductless Heating, Ventilation and A/C. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the fire, however, the A/C representative proposed that we get a current plan from the Heating, Ventilation and A/C company & have the local corporation install it strategically. The management also recommended that the corporations install an air quality plan as part of the whole condo air cleaners from the best quality Heating, Ventilation and A/C brands. With this current system, we did not need to do air duct cleaning since it was vent-free. This lesson taught us to never be too busy to take care of the equipment that ensures our working environment is comfortable.