Is the presence of molds in your home risk to kids

Mold spores spread quickly because of their lightweight and tiny size.

They contaminate the indoor air quality and lead to an allergic reaction when inhaled.

Children, senior citizens, and people with weak immune systems are the most vulnerable. When a child inhales mold spores, they experience different respiratory issues similar to seasonal allergies. They include shortness of breath, wheezing sounds, runny nose, itchy nasal cavity, nasal congestion, coughs, and other flu-like symptoms. When small children inhale mold spores, it triggers frequent attacks. This could lead to chronic lung diseases. Toxic black molds produce mycotoxins that are very harmful to kids. These mycotoxins can be fatal. The black molds cause irritation and a burning sensation in a child’s mouth, nose, and throat. It also causes severe itching problems when they get lodged in the mucus membrane. They also cause bleeding in the lungs. Increased exposure to mold increases the risk of death among infants. Exposure to black mold may also cause neurological symptoms such as confusion, short attention span, slowed reflexes, headaches, numbness of the body, among others. The skin gets irritated, itchy, and develops rashes in contact with black mold spores. The eyes, too, get irritated and itchy, watery red, and your child gets blurred vision due to black mold. When these toxic black molds get into your bloodstream, they cause blood circulation problems, heart damage, blood clots, and internal and external bleeding. All molds in your home should be identified and killed. Contact a professional mold remover to take care of the mold problems in your home. Additionally, come up with an HVAC maintenance schedule to clean and perform periodic HVAC tune-ups on your HVAC system.

a/c set up

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *