When these toxic black molds get into your bloodstream, they cause blood circulation problems, heart disfigure, blood clots, and internal and external bleeding
Mold spores spread abruptly because of their lightweight and tiny size. They contaminate the air quality and lead to an allergic reaction when inhaled. Children, senior citizens, and people with weak immune systems are the most vulnerable. When a child inhales mold spores, they experience weird respiratory problems similar to seasonal flu symptoms. They include shortness of breath, wheezing sounds, runny nose, itchy nasal cavity, nasal congestion, coughs, and other flu-like symptoms. When small children inhale mold spores, it triggers frequent attacks. This could lead to chronic lung diseases. Toxic black molds produce mycotoxins that are very harmful to teenagers. These mycotoxins can be fatal. The black molds cause irritation and a burning sensation in a child’s mouth, nose, and throat. It also causes drastic itching problems when they get cabind in the mucus membrane. They also cause bleeding in the lungs. Increased exposure to mold increases the risk of death among infants. Exposure to black mold may also cause neurological symptoms such as confusion, short attention span, slowed reflexes, headaches, numbness of the body, among others. The skin gets irritated, itchy, and develops rashes in contact with black mold spores. The eyes, too, get irritated and itchy, watery red, and your child gets blurred vision due to black mold. When these toxic black molds get into your bloodstream, they cause blood circulation problems, heart disfigure, blood clots, and internal and external bleeding. All molds in your home should be identified and killed. Contact a professional mold disconnectr to take care of the mold problems in your home. Additionally, come up with an Heating plus Air Conditioning service schedule to scrub and perform periodic Heating plus Air Conditioning tune-ups on your Heating plus Air Conditioning system.