With this new system, the two of us did not need to do air duct cleaning since it was vent-free
I labor for the clothing factory plus have been for the past two years. Since it gets genuinely tepid in the factory during the manufacturing process, the two of us had a heat pump to ensure that the two of us were cool as the two of us worked, and occasionally, it got so busy in the factory especially when the two of us had to meet production deadlines, plus the two of us forgot to have the cooling workman perform air conditioning system maintenance on the unit, then now, this Summer the two of us forgot to service the device which was quite ancient however had served us as efficiently as possible. When at the peak of production, the two of us suddenly heard a loud bang where the device was localed plus after that I saw fire. The people I was with and I all followed the fire drill that the two of us had been trained to in case of such an issue. The air condition expert at the factory put out the fire. It had not caused any damage apart from the device which was completely destroyed. The air conditioning system worker determined that the heat plus A/C products had worn out plus rubbed against each other causing a spark that ignited the unit. This was all because the two of us did not take official care of the ductless Heating plus A/C. Fortunately, no a single was hurt in the fire, however, the air conditioning system representative proposed that the two of us get a new idea from the Heating plus A/C company plus have the local business install it strategically. The management also proposed that the professionals install an air quality idea as section of the whole lake house air purification systems from the best quality Heating plus A/C brands. With this new system, the two of us did not need to do air duct cleaning since it was vent-free. This lesson taught us to never be too busy to take care of the device that ensures our working environment is comfortable.